Building on our long-standing domestic reputation, our international practice specialises in sourcing professionals across EMEA, APAC and North America for existing clients seeking overseas expansion as well as companies with an existing global footprint seeking a truly international reward partner.
Our network, built up over many years, means we have unrivalled connections to a global reward pool of both passive and active candidates enabling us to deliver on assignments efficiently - and with no compromise on quality.
Our partnership approach and depth of expertise means we can offer advice and insight on not only the recruitment process itself but also on issues such as succession planning, talent tracking and current market trends.
Recent assignments have included;
- Group Head of Reward - Sovereign Wealth Fund - UAE
- Partner - Global Consultancy - China
- Group VP, Compensation - Fortune 100 - Europe
- Head of Compensation - Investment Banking - Singapore
- Regional Total Rewards Director - Fortune 500 - North America and Shanghai
- Head of Reward - Asset Manager - Japan
- Head of Compensation and Benefits Operations - Multinational - Switzerland
- Total Reward Director EMEA - Fortune 500 - Switzerland
- Head of Executive Reward - Financial Services - Hong Kong
- Performance Manager - Saudi Bank - UAE
- Head of Reward - Investment Banking - Johannesburg
- Group Executive Compensation Manager - Leisure - UAE
- Regional Reward Manager - Financial Services - Dubai
- Total Reward Director APAC - Fortune 500 - Singapore
For further information please contact Asif Mullan at
Middle East & Africa